Sunday, July 17, 2016

Allison



     Just after posting my Katy shoot, Allison was one of the first group of models to contact me regarding a doing a trade shoot with DIY Photo studio's water set. It seems the black and white Splash dance shot, as I like to call it, had had it's intended impact. With me being new to portraiture and having only shot aspiring models; it was a treat to meet Allison. She was prompt, friendly and energetic, and after a brief introduction we immediately jumped into shooting.
















     Wardrobe Change.



























     She mentioned a shot of putting on lip stick, so we gave it a try.







     Alison has obviously done modeling before and required no guidance, she posed and immediately flowed into the next. She eagerly suggested different poses and wardrobe; there were so many shots I had to find a way to share; so born is my latest blog. Once we finished with the pink background, I had her stand behind a curtain for some silhouette shots.







     A little black and white.


     Time to get wet,














     Ooh, how I love black and white, these next tow shots came out amazing and the last one highlights her beautiful back.



     Scott the owner and master photographer at DIY Photography just acquired a ball and claw tube, however it wasn't ready for prime time. Allison had mentioned a tube shot she had seen that had the model covered in cotton. Cotton was not something kept in the studio, however there was a lot of fabric. Below is the result.







      I still can't get enough of the selective colors!

















     Working with Allison was an absolute pleasure and she is extremely easy to talk to, one of the things we discussed was her love of comedy, so I decided to share some of funnier shots.




     One of my favorites, she had mentioned that a wine bottle my work with this shot and of course of all the props in the studio a wine bottle was not one of them. I did however find a empty whiskey bottle and thsi was ne of the funnest shot of the session!


     Please visit my contact me for more information. www.packslinger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment