Monday, January 2, 2017

Melinda

Low key shoot


     I've shot Melinda a few time before and she was gracious enough to pose for me again. I had a low key black and white vision in my head that needed to be released, I really wasn't exactly sure how to light it, so  few test shots were in order.



     Once I had the lights set, I just started shooting, hoping to see the pose that fit the image I had in my head.






     She poses so naturally, with no need for direction.



































     The fourth processed, I had already thought I'd found all the shots I needed for to complete what I'd envisioned, I just couldn't pass it up.















     The first shot that caught me attention and needed to stay in color.


       The untouched image.


     The second processed, this one I wanted in B&W.  


      The Original.  


      The Third, and my favorite.


     The Original converted to B&W.

 













      Patience and grace describe Melinda, she is fun to work with and very beautiful. Every shot I took has something special and I couldn't imagine no one seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment